Last updated: 5 July 2020
- What are these Terms?
These are the “Terms” that regulate your use of our Website (found at https://oribivet.co.za/) and our relationship with you. They create a legally binding contract between us, as soon as they apply.
- The essential point of these Terms
We will have no obligations to you whatsoever, we will not be liable at all for any liability, damage or loss resulting from your use or inability to use our Website. You should not act in a way that relies on any information on our Website. You use our Website at your own risk.
- When do these Terms apply?
These Terms will apply if you access or use our Website. Don’t use our Website if you don’t absolutely agree to these Terms, as you can only use our Website on these Terms.
- Other applicable terms
- Changes to our Website and/or these Terms
We have the unfettered right (as far as the law allows) to suspend, change or add to our Website, and to change or add to any of these Terms, at our discretion, and such changes will apply as soon as they are made.
- Use of our Website
You may not:
- distribute any content from our Website without our prior consent;
- use any technology, including but not limited to crawlers and spiders to search our Website or obtain information from our Website;
- frame our Website or any pages;
- link to our Website in a manner other than through the homepage; or
- deep-link to any other pages in a way that would suggest that you own the intellectual property that belongs to us.
We will not be liable if any material available for downloading from the Website is not free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- Intellectual property
All our intellectual property is ours, not yours: this means that you absolutely agree that all right, title and interest in, and to, any of our intellectual property (in its widest possible, legal and commercial sense) viewable and accessible from our Website is proprietary to us, and will remain so. You will not acquire any rights of any nature in respect of that intellectual property by using our Website, services or products.
- Law and disputes
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in terms of South African laws. You consent that the Magistrates’ Court will have jurisdiction even if the proceedings are otherwise beyond its jurisdiction.
- Getting in touch
Please email us at email@example.com for any enquiries about our Website.
- Legal disclosure
- Site owner: Oribi Animal Wellness CC (trading as “Oribi Animal Clinic” registration number 2006/043588/23.
- Legal status: Oribi Animal Clinic is a private company, duly incorporated in terms of the applicable laws of South Africa.
- Director(s): Emma-Lisa Lok & Dr. Elmien Kotze.
- Description of main business of Oribi Animal Clinic: Veterinary services
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website address: http://oribivet.co.za/
- Physical address: Corner of Sable & Gazelle St, Noorsekloof, Jeffreys Bay, 6330, South Africa
- Postal address: PO Box 1568, Jeffreys Bay, 6330, South Africa
- Registered address: Corner of Sable & Gazelle St, Noorsekloof, Jeffreys Bay, 6330, South Africa
- Membership of any self-regulatory or accreditation bodies to which Oribi Animal Clinic belongs or subscribes and the contact details of that body: South African Veterinary Council, 012 345 6360.
- Code of conduct: The veterinary profession in South Africa is a learned and honourable profession and veterinarians and veterinary specialists are expected to at all times act in such a manner as to maintain and promote the prestige, honour, dignity and interests of the profession. The profession serves the public and the interests of their animals in the light of the latest scientific knowledge.